Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fat rolls or donut holes?

To exercise today or eat jelly donuts? That is the question! Being pregnant is full of tough decisions. It is so much easier to sit on my bum, watch tv, and EAT!!! Then, I remind myself, I need to keep myself healthy because I am carrying a little one in this oven. How many of you feel this way or different?

I am still feeling the craving of donuts and tv much stronger than getting on the stair climber. I will update you later today with my final decision. LOL

Update on little one:

I am now 22 weeks and we are having a BOY! Yep, Team blue! Thinking of the name Eli Jase. Although every time I hear Eli I think quarterback Eli Manning or country music band Eli Young Band?! Help with baby names please!!!

Well y'all have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment